Participating in the awards is easy. All you need to do is fill up the online nomination form on www.iconsoflearning.com upload the relevant details, and pay the nomination fee.
Key advantages of participation to the winners:
- The Awards not just recognizes you or your organisation as one of the many unique organisations focussed an Innovation & Excellence in Education, but declares you as the best amidst the rest in your category and geography.
- The Award recognition will help you endorse the role of your staff, motivate them, boost their self-esteem and pride, achieve higher productivity and hence enhance retention and check attrition rate.
- It enables you to reach out to prospective customers with renewed confidence by leveraging on the immense marketing and PR value of the award. The winners will be on a new high, a fast-track route to recognition of their unflinching commitment towards Icons of Learning Awards through an extensive PR campaign in web, print and media. They’ll enjoy publicity that will establish their reputation as a proven provider of quality projects and exemplary levels of services.
- The award ceremony will be covered by our leading Media Partners.
- The winners shall be handed over a framed certificate. The certificate and the photographs displayed at your premises will be the testimony to your commitment towards your customers.
- The winners can use the awards logo on all of their stationery, business cards, brochures, leaflets, print advertisements, website and other promotional collaterals.
- Comprehensive news coverage of the winners along with photographs shall be published on relevant portals online.
- All the winners are entitled to two passes of the gala awards ceremony.
All awardees of Icons of Learning are bound to benefit in terms of international recognition by a Singapore-based entity. However, it largely depends upon how you utilize this achievement as well. With our Publicity Program Support and your appropriate marketing strategy, you can take immense advantage of being a winner of the Icons of Learning Awards, Singapore.. This will help enhance your market recognition and brand enhancement.
Our Corporate Branding team will guide you on the correct and authorized usage of our logos. This framework will be provided separately to all the winners.
No. We are emphasizing on the digital format for ease of submission for the participants. You can email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The nomination process for all the categories will commence from Sep 01, 2016 onwards. Please go through all the terms & conditions before submitting your nomination.
There is a nomination fee of US$ 100. You can nominate for a maximum of 2 categories.
All shortlisted nominations will have to sign up for the Publicity Programme Package put together by the organisers and make the relevant payment in this regard to be eligible to receive the award at the Gala Dinner & Awards Night in Singapore. Winners in the Institutional Category will have to pay US$ 5,000, while Individual category will have to pay US$ 2,500 towards the Publicity Programme Package. All payments will have to be directly made to Business Excellence & Research Group Pte Ltd, Singapore, either through PayPal or Wire Transfer.
The Publicity Programme Package consists of the wholesome experience of the Gala Awards Night and the ensuing PR mileage for your brand. The PR mileage will be achieved through providing each of the award winner with a social media optimised and customised press release, post-event group coverage in the official website, official event magazine and a group congratulatory message in the various publications of media partners. We will also interview and provide edited video clips to all the winners. There will also be individual photo shoot and video interviews on the occasion.
An INSTITUTION / INDIVIDUAL may not submit more than TWO entries.
No. An entry, once uploaded, cannot be changed. Therefore, we recommend you verify, crosscheck and confirm the information and other requirements before you start the submission process.
Once you’ve submitted your entry and it has been received by us, we will send you an email acknowledgement of receipt within 3 days.
All entries will be initially screened by our research team and a final scrutiny will be done by the Executive Team and Advisory Board. All qualifying institutions and nominees will be judged based on a set of pre-defined criteria. This includes, but not limited to, Brand Value, Responsible Leadership, Overall Performance, Sustainable Practices and Social Engagement. The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
All winners will be communicated by Nov 10, 2016. The Gala Awards Night ceremony will be held in Singapore in the last week of Nov 2016.
No. None of the submissions will be visible to anybody else other than the organising team at BERG.